Both the NHS and other healthcare providers across the country are going through a time of change. The challenge is to continue to provide excellent quality care within increasing financial constraints. In response to this challenge, Harmoni has developed Smartcare as its unique solution to help keep patients out of hospital and ensure that commissioners are able to demonstrate true value for money.
Smartcare defines Harmoni's approach to the management and analysis of patient data within the context of the patient pathways available in their locality. It ensures that information is available to commissioners and that they are able to provide the right care for patients, in the right place and from the right clinician.
Some of the benefits of our Smartcare solution include:
- Keeping patients out of hospital by signposting and booking patients into the right service for their medical needs
- Providing commissioners with information to help manage existing services and plan for additional capacity
- Providing commissioners with information on both scheduled and unscheduled admissions to hospital
- Ensuring that patients are able to self-diagnose and care for themselves at home
We provide excellent quality care in the smartest possible way since we:
- Employ only the very best clinicians and support staff, trained to the highest standard
- Deploy sophisticated robust IT and telephony systems so that we can guarantee service 24/7 every day of the year, including bank holidays
- Design, build and continually enhance services by modelling service demand against existing capacity, optimising patient care in the most cost-effective way